Now GlobalLogic Hiring || Freshers Full-time Job1 month ago - IT Jobs - Hyderabad - 272 views
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Timely deliver different project's data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Update, Validate & Quality Assurance of the data
- Solve complex problems in time bound and effective manner.
- Any Graduate (2016-2019 Passed outs ONLY)
- Fresher/ Below 1 yr experience.
- Excellent written, Verbal Communication, and Interpersonal skills.
- The individual should have the ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one's own standards.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Analytical thinking and independent decision-making skills
- Team player with an exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Need Immediate Joiners.
If this interests your please apply @ https://bit.ly/2WLHTSD
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with customers to show them how strategic research and development can become a tool for managing their future. Headquartered in the United States, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to its customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. The company works with both start-ups and industry leaders, including over eighty percent of the world€™s top technology brands.